AaVI Trip Information
One of the best ways to contribute is to share your time and talents.
Join the next Adopt-a-Village International medical, dental, or project tour, and help give a hand up to a community in need.
2013 Trip Schedule
Who can go?
Individuals 18 years and older may apply to join a relief expedition. Younger people may attend if accompanied by a parent or, in special cases, with appropriate release forms and insurance coverage.
We welcome people of all skill sets who have an enthusiasm for helping others. While our main focus is medical and construction relief work, the skills of expedition participants determine much of what gets done.
How do you sign up?
- Print and fill out an application form (pdf file).
- Determine which project you would like to participate in, and complete form.
- Send your application with a deposit of $250 to:
Postal mail -
P.O. Box 26599, Colorado Springs, CO 80936
Scan and email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deposit is nontransferable and non refundable. We purchase tickets based on deposits received. We will accept late registration if space is available.
- We will contact you with specific information and forms concerning your project choice.
The cost includes travel, lodging, meals, transportation, tips, taxes and fees. Individual trip costs vary. A $250 non refundable, nontransferable deposit is due with your application. An additional payment is due is due 90 days prior to departure and the balance is due 60 days prior to departure. We will handle all arrangements and logistics; you are responsible for obtaining a passport and any necessary travel vaccines.
If you live outside the Colorado Springs area, we can arrange the travel connections that you need to join us (will impact cost).